If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
Collection of Personal Information
• The type of information we collect may include:
• contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
• marital status and anniversary;
• date of birth;
• demographic information such as postcode;
• preferences and opinions; and
• any other information requested on this site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your Use Of Our Site:
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our site, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
Your Opinion and Feedback:
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping;
• for market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
• to deliver personalised site content to you;
• for marketing including direct marketing;
• to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
• to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties:
We may disclose your personal information to;
• credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Choice and Consent:
Your Provision of Third Party Information:
If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contact us at the email address listed on our contact page
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email communications or contact us via email.
The site is not directed to children or individuals younger than 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone younger than 18. In the event that we discover that we collected Personal Information about a child or individual younger than 18, we will delete the Personal Information.
Links to Other Websites
Storage and Security
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to Other Websites
Links to Other Websites